Subject: FW: Invitation to take part in International scientific and practical conference_PAU
From: "Justiitsministeerium"
To: "Justiitsministeerium"
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2024 07:56:41 +0200

From: Юлія Петровська <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Friday, October 25, 2024 12:33 PM
To: Tiina Unuks <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Invitation to take part in International scientific and practical 
conference_PAU

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Tiina,

We would like to invite you and your colleagues to take part in the 
International scientific and practical conference that will be held on 
November 22 in online format.

We would be glad if you found the opportunity to join our conference and to 
say some greeting words at the plenary session (it is also possible to 
record a short video if there is no opportunity to join the online meeting).

All the detailed information is in the attached files.

We are eagerly waiting for your response.

Kindest regards

Yuliia Petrovska